Thursday, October 1, 2015

Blair with house of childhood, peter kuhn, and a wonderful disabled actor

This guy who looked like tanmay but could have been rayc had been born without the ability to see and was missing another thing too. He could still speak and share so much love. Such love. I wondered what it would be like to not see and felt a lot of compassion.

I was at the sailing club and Peter kuhn was there but there wasn't much else going on and no one was interested in me so much any more. I walked from there to this old white house in the woods where my parents had lived when I was two. It was really creepy and old, no longer lived in. There was old dusty furniture upstairs and  the bedrooms were down stairs.

The guy of love gave his love through acting even though he seemed incredibly unlikely to be someone who would be good at doing so.

The old house reminds me of the Blair Witch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment